As your strategic partner, Reveal Talent Solutions will assist in building your contingent workforce into a cost conscious high performing asset. Our contingent workforce programs focus on cost reduction, spend visibility, talent acquisition, supplier management, buyonlinegenericmeds.com, and overall program compliance.
Now more than ever, it’s about obtaining the right talent at the right time. Whether it’s managing your onsite talent acquisition strategy though our Specialized Vendor on Premise (VOP) programs or managing the complex world of Vendor Management through our Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, we get the job done.
Reveal Talent Solutions is a full-service provider of high-quality contingent workforce solutions. We help our client organizations optimize their contract labor force with automated, buy viagra online cloud-based delivery platforms that have saved our clients millions of dollars. Our clients include automotive, manufacturing, retail, and financial organizations.
Reveal Talent Solutions is an industry leader in providing:
Contingent Workforce Vendor Managed Services
- We possess the expertise to provide the right mix of suppliers for your required skill sets and work environments
- We have strategic alliances with the major providers of cloud-based Vendor Management Systems (VMS)
- We have the ability to manage payroll in all 50 U.S. States and Canada.
Vendor on Premise (VOP)
- We have demonstrated programs in place to manage high-volume contingent labor staffing programs.
Independent Contractor Compliance (ICC)
- Our team of in-house attorneys assist clients in keeping current with the latest regulations in the management of Independent Contractors
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Need a recruiter for a day, week, or longer? Our highly trained recruiters have the ability to source, screen, and obtain ourhealthissues.com/product/cialis/ high-quality candidates for any labor category.
Today, we conduct business in all corners of North America, and we haven’t lost focus on our mission. Our company is based on providing our clients with top-notch and quality-focused Contingent Workforce services.
With more than 27 years of experience practicing law, Deborah Schneider provides Reveal’s clients with an extensive bank of knowledge in HR-related legal issues. Ms. Schneider specializes in employment, business, technology and intellectual property law. She was a partner in two of Michigan’s premier law firms as well as vice president/chief legal officer for Championship Auto Racing Teams, Inc., a publicly traded automobile race sanctioning body. Ms. Schneider has also conducted seminars on various legal topics, and currently teaches Sports and the Law at Wayne State University Law School. She holds Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degrees in Human Biology and Economics from Stanford University and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Wayne State University.
Martin Rosenau has more than 25 years of corporate business experience in management, buyonlinegenericmeds.com, training, staffing and recruiting. Prior to co-founding Reveal, Mr. Rosenau held senior leadership positions in two Fortune 500 companies; a large computer manufacturer and one of the largest staffing companies in the world. As an entrepreneur, he has also founded numerous companies and is an advocate of small business enterprises. Mr. Rosenau also regularly conducts seminars on employment related topics of current interest. He holds a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Business Administration from Michigan State University and a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from Western Michigan University.